Has your employer set your monthly budget? Then you can plan your budget and start using your benefits.
You can fill your budget with both fixed and flexible benefits.
- Planned benefits are deducted from your available budget every month. The planned benefits include: "Travel costs", " Childcare costs" and "Recreation allowance"
- You can add flexible benefits to use the remaining budget. To ensure that the flexible budget does not expire, you have to be active every month by submitting receipts
Some fixed benefits have a dynamic amount that depends on your personal circumstances:
- The travel costs depend on your commute to work
- The childcare costs depend on where you live and the childcare facility
- The Recreation allowance depends on your marital status and the number of children you have
→ When activating these benefits, you will be asked to enter the relevant information that we need to calculate your individual amount.
The benefit Recreational Allowance (fix) typically has a very large amount - too large to fit into a monthly budget. So that you can still use this benefit, we spread the costs over the remaining months of the current year. Check this article to see how this works.