You can easily upload receipts in the app while you're out and about. If you want to upload a receipt as part of the food allowance, there are a few things to bear in mind:
- You can only have food reimbursed. It is therefore not possible to claim deposits, delivery costs or shopping bags, for example.
- Drinks can only be reimbursed in combination with a meal or food, a drink alone does not constitute a meal.
- You cannot claim alcohol or tobacco products.
- Alcohol and tobacco products may appear on the receipt, but may not be deducted. Therefore, mark the items to be deducted on your receipt.
- Food purchases for stock are not permitted, so you can only claim reimbursement for amounts of food that can be consumed immediately.
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: After you log in to the app, your budget overview and the benefits you have activated will appear at the top. Then select the Meal allowance benefit.
Step 2: You can then select the voucher type and directly upload a photo or PDF file of your voucher.
Also enter the business, date and amount of the receipt and, if there are several dishes, mark yours in color with a marker. (see example)
Step 3: Finally, you can save the receipt as a draft or submit it permanently.